The top 10 international Pay Per Click Industry News from October 13 to 27, 2023, commented live by Gianpaolo Lorusso, the founder of ADworld Experience (the World’s Largest PPC-Cases-Only event).
1) Google releases search themes in PMax campaigns
Google finally rolled out globally this new option (& now you can set up to 25 themes x audience signal)
2) Mike Rhodes released a new version of his famous PMax script
V34 is online with a lot of improvements (& a bonus “zombie” products charting script)
3) Microsoft launches its own version of Google AdSense
A pilot of the new content monetizing platform by Microsoft has been released in USA
4) Max conversions/ROAS or tCPA/ROAS?
Brad Geddes shared an interesting recap comparison between the 4 bidding strategies (& when to choose one or the other)
5) Setting up your campaigns (the right way) for BFCM
Miles McNair shares a checklist of 12 points to be sure you do not miss anything important for the holyday season
6) MetaAds Creative optimization tips
Bram Van der Hallen shares some interesting suggestions on how to push your ad content for performances
7) Google third party Reps: who they really are?
Boris Beceric applied to become a freelance GAds consultant for a European Google’s partner. What he found is particularly interesting (Ashwin Balakrishnan).
8) GAds tool to save time & increase profits
Bob Meijer & Miles McNair shared the list of their favourite tools and why and for what they are using each tool.
9) Amazon Ads launches AI image generation
Danny Goodwin explains the main functionalities of the new tool
10) GAds location targeting pitfalls
Mark Irvine explains all the settings and how to avoid problems & maximize performance
Google EMEA Product Kickoff H2 2023 recap https://www.adworldexperience.it/en/google-ads-emea-product-kick-off-h2-2023/
ADworld Experience 2023 videos are ready https://www.adworldexperience.it/en/adworld-experience-2023-videos-are-online/
Here is a video commentary of the news (starting from the last one, like in any honorable news-parade): https://youtu.be/ZFSXc5v7qMM
May the ROI be with you! And… more peace for everyone 😉
PS: Please comment if you think I missed something important!
ADworld Experience founder
The Paid Search Association Is Proudly Sponsored By